We are pleased to Announce that we have reopened our Kennels and Cattery with our normal opening hours.
We have procedures in place to ensure that all our Customers , Staff and Guests are kept as safe as possible based on the guidelines set by The Canine and Feline Sector Group with handover protocol in place.
Our guests will still receive our 5 star rated care and attention during their stay.
Measure taken include :-
-When we have a lot of arrivals/collections on a day we will contact you a few days before to allocate a time so that we only have one customer per given time.
- All guests to remain in their car or car park if travelled by foot and wait for a member of staff (Our CCTV will alert us of your presence). Feel free to contact us before you leave, so we know roughly when we can expect you.
- We have hand sanitizer points for customers to use upon arrival. These are situated by the main gate after entry to the car park and near the reception area door.
- A protective screen has been installed in the reception area and contactless payment is available.
- Only 1 customer in the reception area at one given time, which will be disinfected between each customer.
- Please adhere to social distancing
- Currently we request no toys, bowls or covers/beds. We supply soft vet bedding covers, bowls, kongs for enrichment in the kennels, toys and puzzle treat tray for cats. During exercise, play time we supply numerous different types of toys which are cleaned after every use.
- Food supplied, medication etc please leave in basket by main gate.
- Owners still won’t be able to drop/collect their pets from the kennels/cattery pens. So handover will take place at the secure main gate. The procedure will be explained upon arrival and our staff will be using disposable gloves/mask where necessary.
- We are happy to offer viewing now by appointment. We would request that face mask's are to be worn during viewing.
If you require further information please contact us via email or call us on 01206 303220.
Please note also where we normally close for our annual break in November, this year we will remain open.
Once again thank you all for your support and understanding. We look forward to welcoming our many guests again who we have greatly missed.
Margaret, Tony, Karen, Rachael and Barry